Saturday, October 25, 2008

HSM<3

If your homework assignment was do the art project then yes I did it. If it is more than that I will need to change the font of sams on monday.

My next topic before I get to my title is this:
I understand journaling and I understand why people love it so much. My issue with it is that my hand does not move nearly as fast as my hand does. Once you start digging into something you get 5678 memories and thoughts and your hand can only tackle one at a time. Mrs. Brandmire would say the remedy to this is to journal more and you will gain strength and endurance which creates speed so all i really need to do is journal more.
I think I made this blog my journal. I am probably the worst typer in technique. I watched Dexter's Lab as a kid and Dexter always typed with 2 fingers and he was really fast. Naturally as a kid i decided i would also type with 2 fingers. This means i still type with 2 finges but 10 years of practice means i have 2 very quick fingers.
What I am trying to say is that I have made this blog my live journal. Live Journal was the thing to have before myspace but thats old news so blogger.com is my new journal.

Nextly I do not wish to talk about that chord post I had last night. Pretty much Paramores new songs werent even written by them. Theyre just Kaiser Chief covers. Decode? its been decoded before? Loves not a competition? it wasnt when the kaisers did it either.

Now on to Highschool Musical 3. Naturally looking at a kids movie makes you walk away thinking. These are my thoughts.
Some parents plan their childrens future so when they grow up their parents have a plan for them which theyve known for 18 years. Not the best but o well.
There is also we had complete free choice in our past and we ruined it so now our future is limited.
Let say my parents wanted me to go to UW so when i grew up they made me go to UW. Not fun for me in some instances.
Lets say my parents let me do anything i want so i do poorly at school and cannot get into UW if i wanted to.

Theres alot of things that can ruin our future and not many ways to make anything out of it or to correct it.
I guess were all Troy Fulton in some way.
we gotta get get get getcha head in the game.

No comments: